Thursday, February 7, 2008

Diversity

Considerations about the conceptualizing of our [GROUP ] project:
  • We are diverse group. It would be prudent to consider what each of us believes we could bring to the piece. Off the top of my head I am not sure that I know what my strong contribution might be...but I do know that I see potential where others see none....so that might be something I bring. I can confidently say that I can't remember being bored.
  • I will suggest that each of us represents a new, unknown, "material"..... and that our challenge lies not so much in coming up with a concept, but in recognizing, and bringing into play, the potential in each of us, so that we are able to communicate a concept by utilizing what we know about ourselves, that actually translates to what we know about humanity.
Yippee Skippee! I think this might be the "Save The World" part!

No comments: